CRIME Show Your Patriotism

From: Zot O'Connor (zot@private)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 22:02:31 PDT

    Since this is holy inappropriate for the C.R.I.M.E. list I thought I
    would send it.  Its making the rounds......

    Show Your Patriotism

    The President of the United States, George W. Bush, has asked that
    all Americans and Canadians unite together in a common cause to root
    out terrorists hiding in our community.

    Since the Taliban cannot stand nudity and consider it a sin to see a
    naked woman that is not one's wife, on July 4th at 2:00 p.m. EST, all
    North American women are asked to walk out of their house completely
    naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists.

    Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-
    terrorist effort. All men should position themselves in lawn chairs
    in front of your house to prove that you think it's okay to see other
    women nude. (Since they do not approve of alcohol, a cold six-pack at
    your side is further proof of your anti-Taliban sentiment.)

    Names and addresses of non-participants should be sent to CIA
    Headquarters, Langley, Virginia.

    The United States of America appreciates your efforts to root out
    terrorists and applauds your efforts.

    Please by all means, send this to your fellow Patriots to ensure 100%
    participation.

    --
    Zot O'Connor

    http://www.ZotConsulting.com