CRIME RE: GoToMyPC

From: Jim Battan (JimB@private)
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 14:03:46 PDT

    I'm using it for several people at my company, and I personally use it a
    couple times a day.  Very easy to use, works well, never had a problem with
    it.  So much better than pcANYWHERE thru RAS.  Good tech support.  Extensive
    security measures taken, which are well-documented on their site, to prevent
    the various possible attacks.  The principals of the company have been
    around the block.