RE: CRIME Re: TIPS

From: Goerling, Richard J. LT (TAD to CGIC Portland) (RIGoerling@private)
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 17:13:23 PDT

    Thanks to Todd for the good links re: OP TIPS.  I'm very interested in CRIME
    members perspective.  This program was handed to the Coast Guard's National
    Response Center by US DOJ to field the phone calls from the public.  I'll
    have to reserve my comments for now, but please take a look at the program
    and let me know what you think.

    Rich Goerling
    US Coast Guard Portland, OR