RE: CRIME Sircam making a comeback

From: Kuo, Jimmy (Jimmy_Kuo@private)
Date: Wed Jul 31 2002 - 10:13:07 PDT

    Any chance, if you have these automated to send stats to you, that it could
    be also sent to me?

    I love collecting this type of data.

    One of the things regular AV Researchers miss is that we only hear about the
    problems we have.  So, if it's addressed by the product, we don't hear about
    it as much.  And though I have access to two ISPs, it's nice to also see
    other data, especially smaller.  You can tell me not to forward, or whatever
    restrictions...

    Thanks for the consideration.

    Jimmy