RE: CRIME Sircam making a comeback

From: Kuo, Jimmy (Jimmy_Kuo@private)
Date: Wed Jul 31 2002 - 12:56:29 PDT

    Yup.  The thing about virus scene this year is that the level of noise is SO
    HIGH compared to the past that in order for us to do a HIGH alert, it's now
    quite astronomical.

    The background dull roar is as you can see in the graph.  You look at it and
    go "Wow."  But you also look around and no one is really jumping up and down
    about it.

    A sad state of affairs on the home user front.

    Jimmy