RE: CRIME Earthlink strikes again...

From: Justin Kurynny (justink@private)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 12:53:41 PDT

    perhaps not in this particular case, but this is a great reason (among many)
    to keep those credit card numbers revolving. i "lose" my cards every 6
    months. cc companies reissue lost/stolen cards with new numbers.

    automatic bill pay has caused more headache than cure for me, too. i've
    abandoned it completely. plus, in light of recent list notes on identity
    theft, it's definitely not a good idea.

    justin

    *