CRIME Annual NCT Seminar Notification

From: Boyd, Richard (Richard.Boyd@private)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 08:09:31 PDT

    You are invited to attend this year's seminar at Mount Bachelor Village Resort
    in Bend, Oregon.

    We were able to get earlier dates this year (17 - 19 September).

    We will be running three concurrent tracks of instruction:
    -  Crime Analysis
    -  Computer Forensics
    -  Advanced Issues

    We put special emphasis on the Computer Forensic track, pulling the some of
    the best instructors together to give you the best bang for the buck training
    you can find anywhere.

    Our keynote speakers include Mr. Eric Thompson, founder of AccessData, and
    Cleve Kingston from Microsoft Corp.

    Pleas visit our web site (www.crimes.org) for a current class schedule and a
    registration form.

    Lt. Jeff Pikl