RE: CRIME idea to help police respond to life-threatening abducti ons more e ffectively

From: MAGEE Rob (Rob.Magee@ODE-EX1.ODE.STATE.OR.US)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 15:42:33 PDT

    The concept that search/seizure and destruction of private property can be
    done, based on the accusations of irate ex-wives, or ex-husbands for that
    matter, is distasteful to me, and I would hazard a guess that ANY evidence
    recovered with that kind of search would stand a good chance of being thrown
    out of court.

    I applaud the officers' and agents' judgement, persistence and meticulous
    care to detail.

    My 0.02$