CRIME OFFTOPIC: Need class room

From: edsando@private
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 10:18:14 PDT

    So, Shaun.... how is one suppose to get back to you?

     Your        Re: CRIME OFFTOPIC:  Need class room
     document:

     was not     savages@private
     delivered
     to:

     because:    Error transferring to mail.pcez.com; SMTP Protocol Returned a
                 Permanent Error 550 <savages@private>... Relaying denied

    -
    Edward D. Sandoval          Information Security          The Regence Group
    (503) 553-1424                  FAX (503) 225-5232

    ----- Forwarded by Edward D Sandoval/BCBSO/TBG on 08/28/2002 10:20 AM -----

                        Shaun Savage
                        <savages@sava        To:     CRIME <crime@private>
                        ges.net>             cc:
                        Sent by:             Subject:     CRIME OFFTOPIC:  Need class room
                        owner-crime@c
                        s.pdx.edu

                        08/28/2002
                        07:25 AM