RE: CRIME Checkpoint versus Sonicwall

From: Andrew Plato (aplato@private)
Date: Fri Aug 30 2002 - 08:35:16 PDT

    > What happens next? I can guess a phone call to the system administrators
    > saying, "hey, you were owned on tuesday", but where do you go from there?

    That depends on what the customer wants. They can either have us come in an look at
    it and research a solution, or they can handle it themselves. Each situation is dealt
    with independently and would depend very much on the customer's needs and the
    relative seriousness of the attack. Part of the service can include on-site incident
    response.

    Andrew Plato, CISSP
    President / Principal Consultant
    Anitian Corporation