RE: CRIME User/employment verification

From: Steve Nichols (steven@private)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 08:49:51 PDT

    I guess I didn't mention the fact that I DID ask for that info.
    He did not provide it (badge ID or how he got my cell number), stating
    that it was none of my business.
    That's why I asked for the email. That's also what prompted my email to
    CRIME.

    My Technicians DO ask for all of that, when someone calls the tech line.
    Please don't assume that I don't know the abc's of an ISP help desk.

    The question I asked was "Can I ask for a badge ID" (I just assumed that
    most of you would read my mind, or words)

    Sorry for the confusion..

    Steven Nichols
    Network and Systems Administrator
    Internet and NOC Manager

                       VALLEY INTERNET COMPANY
                    1709 NE 27th Street, Suite C
                      McMinnville, Oregon 97128
               503-565-5030 or 800-909-9078 (toll-free)
         "Pay no attention to the folks behind the curtain..."
       PGP: www.viclink.com/~steven/steven.nichols.pgp.txt