Re: CRIME User/employment verification

From: Zot O'Connor (zot@private)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 20:15:33 PDT

    Well if you wondered how he got your cell phone, why didn't you ask?

    When anyone calls, a tech support must is to get their phone number,
    name, and company (in that order).  You should have gotten that as well
    as a number you can verify, like an ID.

    When George would call, they could call the PDX FBI office, and they
    would verify the number to call.

    --
    Zot O'Connor

    http://www.ZotConsulting.com