CRIME Managed VPN?

From: Andrew Plato (aplato@private)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 23:33:03 PDT

    Hey gang, quick question.

    A client of mine in the Bay Area asked if I knew about a national firm that did "managed VPN" access. I rattled my brain and couldn't think of anybody in a national presence except maybe a telco like Verizon or WorldBomb. They checked into telcos and that wasn't going to work.

    I am not really sure what they have in mind. They're a good customer of mine so I thought I'd mention it here and see if anybody has any suggestions. I think they're just poking around since they already have VPN capabilities.

    Andrew Plato, CISSP
    President / Principal Consultant
    Anitian Corporation

    503-644-5656 Office