CRIME CARE meeting

From: Wendy Farber (smile4806@private)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 18:11:08 PDT

    Hello,

    We will be holding a meeting to design content for the
    CARE (Cyber Awareness Responsibility and Ethics) which
    we are working on rolling out to the Boys and Girls
    Club and then to the school districts to teach kids
    how to safely, ethically, and responsibly use
    technology. We now have funding and a group of
    students to pilot the program to and we are meeting to
    work on creating lessons and activities to present to
    the students.

    The meeting will be held next Friday October 25th from
    9am to 3pm at the Riverhouse building in Rood Bridge
    Park.  The address for the park is 4000 SE Rood Bridge
    Road, Hillsboro.  Lunch will be provided.

    Please RSVP to Stevie at steviem@private if
    you plan to attend so that we can have the right
    amount of food.

    Wendy Farber