CRIME FW: [Cyber_threats] Daily News 10/31/02

From: George Heuston (GeorgeH@private)
Date: Thu Oct 31 2002 - 08:29:51 PST

    Folks,

    We have a mystery presenter for our November CRIME meeting.  Since he will be in town only for the 14th, we will be having our CRIME meeting on Thursday, November 14th, instead of the 2nd Tuesday.  It will be at the same time (10AM) and same location (Verizon) as always, however.  Please heed, note the change on your schedules, and be sure to attend.

    Thanks!

    Geo