CRIME Meeting Shifted to Thursday, 14 November

From: George Heuston (GeorgeH@private)
Date: Thu Oct 31 2002 - 08:38:12 PST

    Folks,

    We have a mystery presenter for our November CRIME meeting.  Since he will be available only for the 14th, we will be having our CRIME meeting on Thursday, November 14th, instead of the 2nd Tuesday.  It will be at the same time (10AM) and same location (Verizon) as always, however.  Please heed, note the change on your schedules, pass along to other CRIME members, and be sure to attend.

    Thanks!

    Geo