Re: CRIME More Chechen Stuff

From: Lyle Leavitt (lylel@private)
Date: Sun Nov 17 2002 - 02:03:32 PST

    I'm not yet sure of which side the US should support Russia or Chechnya in
    this hacker war. It would appear that the US Feds have flop sides. Now in
    support of Russia.

    Apparently Albert Digaev is considered by some to be Chechnya's semi-official
    representative in the US.
    http://www.eurasianet.org/resource/cenasia/hypermail/200002/0011.html

    He was at University of Florida in 1996.
    http://coombs.anu.edu.au/WWWVLPages/WhatsNewWWW/old-asian-news/archival/asian-news-96-12.html

    He was at California State University, Fresno in 1998.
    http://www.engr.csufresno.edu/~msa/who.html

    Picture of Albert Digaev
    http://www.naqshbandi.net/haqqani/features/caucasus/news/lyoma_helsinki.htm

    Where is he now?