RE: CRIME Nigerian Net Scam, Version 3.0

From: Jeffrey_Korte/Security/FCNB/Spgla@private
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 17:45:59 PST

    Information Classification: Internal Use Only.

    As  a  reminder,  the  US  Secret  Service  has requested that any of these
    E-mails be forwarded to them at: 419.fcd@private

    Regards,

    Jeffrey B. Korte,
    Corporate Security Manager
    First Consumers National Bank
    ' 503.520.8398
                           "Security is a Group Effort"

     [------------ K n o w  Y o u r  R e s p o n s i b i l i t y ------------]
    The  information  contained  in this E-mail message and its attachments, if
    any,  may  be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.  This
    information  is  the property of First Consumers National Bank.  If you are
    not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, reading,
    or  the  taking  of  any  action  in  reliance  on  or  in response to this
    information  (except  as specifically permitted in this notice) is strictly
    prohibited.  If you have received this transmission and you are not a named
    recipient  or a person authorized to receive email and email attachments on
    behalf  of a named recipient, or if you think you have received this E-mail
    message in error, please E-mail the sender at jeffrey_korte@private

                        "Deren Ash"
                        <darwin111@sof        To:     "crime" <crime@private>
                        thome.net>            cc:
                        Sent by:              Subject:     RE: CRIME Nigerian Net Scam, Version 3.0
                        owner-crime@cs
                        .pdx.edu

                        12/16/02 04:00
                        PM

    I've received a couple of these for a motorcycle that I have listed on an
    online classified site.  One was recent but another was a few months ago,
    so
    it seems it's been around.  Somehow I don't think anyone in Africa would
    want to bother shipping a 1982 Yamaha from the US.

    The latest was:
    I \'m interested in purchasing your advertised Street Bike   and the
    price is okay by
    me. Please let me know if you ship to Lagos Nigeria in Africa and
    if I can pay with a certified cashier cheque drawn in america bank.
    If this is okay with you do get back to me immediately for me to
    arrange the
    payment.I await your timely response.Best regards
    makjones
    Contact Information:
    makjones
    makjones@private