*****SPAM***** Re: CRIME Massive medical data theft

From: Michael Smith (codeyeti@private)
Date: Fri Dec 27 2002 - 10:37:32 PST

    SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ----------------------
    SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
    SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future.
    SPAM: See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
    SPAM:
    SPAM: Content analysis details:   (6.63 hits, 5 required)
    SPAM: Hit! (3.73 points) BODY: Talks about social security numbers
    SPAM: Hit! (1.9 points)  Forged yahoo.com 'Received:' header found
    SPAM: Hit! (1 point)     Received via a relay in inputs.orbz.org
    SPAM:                    [RBL check: found 12.81.225.12.inputs.orbz.org.,]
    SPAM:                    [type: 127.0.0.1]
    SPAM:
    SPAM: -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results ---------------------

    The official announcement is at
    http://www.tricare.osd.mil/newsreleases/2002/news0236.htm

    I'm semi-related, since my team does some of the Certification and
    Accreditation for Tricare.

    Cheers
    --Mike