Re: CRIME Microsoft Windows XP question

From: Warren Harrison (warren@private)
Date: Fri Jan 03 2003 - 11:23:06 PST

    Sarah:

    You obviously have not read my editorial in this month's
    issue of IEEE Software :-)

    Warren

    Sarah Mocas wrote:

    > Actually, I was very amused to read that this guy's daughter
    > hacked his machine but my suggestion is not to punish her but to
    > encourage her to go for a bachelor degree in computer science!
    >
    > Sarah

    Warren Harrison                                      warren@private
    Department of Computer Science           http://www.cs.pdx.edu/~warren
    Portland State University                          PHONE: 503-725-3108
    Portland, OR 97207-0751                              FAX: 503-725-3211