RE: CRIME Microsoft Windows XP question

From: Andrew Plato (aplato@private)
Date: Fri Jan 03 2003 - 11:08:55 PST

    You could argue that this is a classic case where a "security policy"
    was needed. The father could easily teach his daughter that the PC is
    not for her use and that tampering with the machine would have
    consequences (i.e. no drivers license, grounded, etc.)

    However, its seems to me Dad should be happy his daughter is hacking
    PCs. She could be rotting her brain out on reality television and
    Britney Spears.

    Andrew Plato, CISSP
    President / Principal Consultant
    Anitian Corporation