CRIME Security Consulting Services

From: David M. Fetter (dfetter@setec-astronomy.biz)
Date: Mon Jan 27 2003 - 16:04:34 PST

    In this day and age, computer security is becoming an important part of
    operating a computer. Whether it be a small to mid sized company or
    simply an individual looking to ensure they have proper security and
    privacy in place, we can help. We offer a wide variety of services
    within the security realm including: backup and disaster recovery
    planning/implementation; intrusion detection; incident response; virus
    protection and cleaning; encryption for network traffic and/or personal
    files or email; and, many other things. We are familiar with HIPAA
    compliance and government security standards as well, so we would be
    perfect for family practices or small medical offices looking for
    assistance to ensure they are HIPAA compliant. In additional, our
    services can serve well among the legal professions to ensure
    confidential client information is secure from potential external
    attacks. If you're interested in having security and freedom, come visit
    us at http://www.setec-astronomy.biz/. We can help you achieve your
    personal and business goals.

    --
    David M. Fetter - http://www.setec-astronomy.biz/

    "The world is full of power and energy and a person can go far by just
    skimming off a tiny bit of it." Neal Stephenson - Snow Crash