Re: CRIME Security Consulting Services (revised)

From: David M. Fetter (dfetter@setec-astronomy.biz)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 10:39:32 PST

    I'm looking for work out there in the Portland Metro Area.  I do UNIX
    administration or security consulting.  Please see my resume at
    http://www.setec-astronomy.biz/resume.html.  If you have anything
    available please contact me.  Thank you.

    P.S. I believe this is more proper for this list.  I will refrain from
    posting commercial ads in the future.  Thank you for all of your
    comments and tips.

    --
    David M. Fetter (MegaSurge) - http://www.setec-astronomy.biz/

    "The world is full of power and energy and a person can go far by just
    skimming off a tiny bit of it." Neal Stephenson - Snow Crash