Re: CRIME Security Consulting Services

From: David M. Fetter (dfetter@setec-astronomy.biz)
Date: Mon Jan 27 2003 - 21:50:57 PST

    It is a security related topic.  I'm just trying to attain some
    business.  I apologize if it offended anyone.

    --
    David M. Fetter (MegaSurge) - http://www.setec-astronomy.biz/

    "The world is full of power and energy and a person can go far by just
    skimming off a tiny bit of it." Neal Stephenson - Snow Crash