Re: CRIME Security Consulting Services

From: David M. Fetter (dfetter@setec-astronomy.biz)
Date: Mon Jan 27 2003 - 22:00:07 PST

    To give a bit more explanation, I'm unemployed right now and have been
    for several months.  I have a wife and 3 year old daughter to take care
    of.  We already lost our condo, I went bankrupt, and if I don't find
    something soon, we will be homeless.  This is not my usual tactic as a
    matter of fact I normally would never do this, but I'm reaching.  I
    would appreciate it if you didn't report me to Spamcop.  I did try to
    target my audience for security interests only.

    --
    David M. Fetter (MegaSurge) - http://www.setec-astronomy.biz/

    "The world is full of power and energy and a person can go far by just
    skimming off a tiny bit of it." Neal Stephenson - Snow Crash