RE: CRIME SPAM promoting illegal activity

From: Andrew Plato (aplato@private)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 18:49:30 PST

    Unfortunately, many of the websites are transient, in that they are only
    active for days or hours before they quickly move elsewhere. Second,
    many are hosted in other countries, out of reach of US law enforcement.

    Personally, the best way to deal with these sick-o types is to hack
    their sites and delete their content. If you're going to practice your
    hacking skills, where better than some revolting child porn site?

    :-)

    ___________________________________
    Andrew Plato, CISSP
    President / Principal Consultant