CRIME [Fwd: assistant]

From: Shaun Savage (savages@private)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 14:48:20 PST

    New 419.

    Here is a new version of 419. This one is almost real.

    Shaun

    --
    savages@private
    GPG2003 = 68DB 57E8 702C 21D9 0AA5  2375 1EB1 6F82 858C 23AD

    attached mail follows:

    Sir/Madam I have interest of investing in your country as such I decided to establish contact with you for assistance as soon as I am able to transfer my fund for this investment, which is already with a security company in Europe. There are two basic things i would want you to assist me in; 1) Helping as a front collect this funds from the security company in europe.This is because of my inability to travel out of my country at the moment which i will explain better to you upon the receipt of your acceptance. 2)Helping me to carry out feasibility study on areas/choice of investment you deem best for me. I retired as financial consultant and was the last personal financial adviser to the late head of state before his demise and have no intention of carrying out any further investment programme in my country for security reasons. Please if you would assist me,do reply this mail through my private email address "(tanthdo_watter@private).Enclosing your telephone and fax numbers. Thanks, Yours sincerely, tanthdo watter ------------------------------------------------- HKNETMAIL.COM Free WEB MAIL Service by HKNET