CRIME malicious code class

From: Cynthia Brown (cbrown@private)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 10:31:06 PST

    The person I had arranged with to teach Malicious Code at PSU is not able
    to do it. I'm wondering if anyone on the list is interested in doing
    it. The class meets Monday and Wednesday, 12:00 noon to 1:50, and is a
    senior/grad level class. It starts March 31 and runs for 11 weeks,
    counting the final exam. We pay about $3200 for teaching it. There are
    currently about 20 students enrolled, and I hate to disappoint them by
    cancelling it. If you are interested I'll need to see a resume and have
    you come by for an interview, and you'll need to make a firm commitment
    for the term. Please get in touch with me if you would like more
    information.

    Cynthia A. Brown
    Chair, Computer Science Department, Portland State University
    Voice: (503) 725-4036   Fax: (503) 725-3211
    I'm completely operational and all my circuits are functioning perfectly.