Re: CRIME funny site that will piss off at least some people

From: Crispin Cowan (crispin@private)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 00:07:16 PST

    Yup, looks like Toby succeeded in pissing someone off. This will
    probably bug even more people :-)
    http://www.vasemmistonuoret.fi/kuvat/uutiset/2003/helmikuu/mielenosoitus/asshole.jpg

    However, Tom is correct: CRIME is not a political soap box, and we
    should keep postings at leat vaguely topical.

    ObCRIME: the Bush Crusade against the Iraq is likely to generate a spike
    of cyber-attacks from outraged brown people around the world. Brace
    yourselves, especially if you run a .gov.

    Crispin

    --
    Crispin Cowan, Ph.D.                      http://wirex.com/~crispin/
    Chief Scientist, WireX                    http://wirex.com