Re: CRIME

From: Crispin Cowan (crispin@private)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 10:16:06 PST

    Alesha R. Adamson wrote:

    >It isn't funny.  Some of us put k-pots on our heads and practice shooting
    >people because we might have to.  Speaking for myself, entertainment at the
    >expense of respect for my fellow servicemen, is sickening.  If I require
    >humor I will read the funnies.

    I see this all the time, and it confuses me. The sarcasm is aimed at
    administration policy, not the servicemen. How does mocking the wisdom
    of starting a needless war with Iraq translate into disrespect for the
    brave men & women who get sent into harm's way?

    Crispin Cowan, Ph.D.                      http://wirex.com/~crispin/
    Chief Scientist, WireX                    http://wirex.com
    HP/Trend Micro Immunix Secured Solutions
    http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/servers/solutions/iis/
    			    Just say ".Nyet"