CRIME possible DDOS attack??

From: James C. Bohem (james@private)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 11:11:58 PST

    Is anyone else getting bombarded with lots of traffic (enough to saturate
    2 T1's, in my client's case) on udp port 1? Seems to have started sometime
    between 9-10 this morning, and calms down occasionally but then comes back.
    It isn't causing significant load on the firewall, but it is saturating
    the T1's.

    I've looked in several places for news on this topic, and haven't found
    anything...

    t.i.a.,

    James Bohem