Re: CRIME archives-->future

From: Jeff Bryner (jbryner1@private)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 09:31:29 PST

    Thanks Warren for bringing this tiring thread back to
    infosec/forensics focus.

    Crime is indeed archived:
    http://lists.jammed.com/crime/

    Which in turn is archived by:
    http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://lists.jammed.com/crime/

    (and the google cache, and several others I'm sure)

    Makes me wonder how such archiving of history will
    change the future.

    Jeff.