Fwd: CRIME malicious code class

From: Andrea & Stephen Baughman (baughman6@private)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 11:49:22 PST

    Hello Cynthia -

    John Stone forwarded me your email. I'm teaching in the early mornings
    at Lane Community College, but your class sounded interesting so I
    wanted to follow up with you and find out if you are still looking for
    an instructor. I have a fair amount of experience with computer
    security issues. I worked at Symantec as a Corporate Technical Account
    Manager and Security Consultant for nine years. Please let me know if
    you are, and the details for the class. If not, I'd still like to hear
    about the class and for you to keep me in mind for the future. Thanks,

    - Andrea