Re: CRIME Can you hear me now?

From: Crispin Cowan (crispin@private)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 18:18:58 PST

    Andrew Plato wrote:

    >Is there anything wrong with the CRIME list? I sent two messages and
    >they never showed up. I checked our mail queues and they show successful
    >delivery.
    >
    >Everything working over there?

    Well, that explains one mystery: two copies of your post on "how to hire
    an auditor" appeared, one Monday at 8 am and one Tuesday at 11 am. We
    were trying to guess why you repeated the post.

    The remaining mystery is why you didn't see your own post. There were
    half a dozen other posts today (me, Alan, Zot, etc.); did you see them?

    Crispin Cowan, Ph.D.                      http://wirex.com/~crispin/
    Chief Scientist, WireX                    http://wirex.com
    HP/Trend Micro Immunix Secured Solutions
    http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/servers/solutions/iis/
    			    Just say ".Nyet"