RE: CRIME Interesting way around spam filter

From: Gunderson_Dane (dane.gunderson@private)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 11:13:49 PDT

    Well stated Mr Redshaw,

    	Eventually the requirement of 'due diligence' is going to create a
    burden for employers to protect employees from some forms of spam.  The fact
    the courts have so frequently decided that employers 'own' your e-mail as
    work product supports holding them responsible for offensive content
    'allowed' to pass through.

    	Cuts both ways for the boss-man.

    			Dane