Re: CRIME Interesting way around spam filter

From: Crispin Cowan (crispin@private)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 09:55:12 PDT

    Ramsdell, Jack E wrote:

    >SPAM at its least is an irritation as we all know and can attest. At the

    Never ask two questions in a business letter, as your correspondent will
    choose which one to answer :-)

    Everyone seems to agree that spam (note the lower case; "SPAM" is a
    trademarked tinned meat product) is somewhere between an irritant and a
    DoS attack.

    But I'd still really like to know which forms of text Mozilla's Bayesian
    spam filter is looking at: just the raw text? Or is it looking at
    formatted results?

    Shaun? Do you happen to know?

    Crispin Cowan, Ph.D.           http://immunix.com/~crispin/
    Chief Scientist, Immunix       http://immunix.com