Re: CRIME Privacy Vs Security

From: Warren Harrison (warren@private)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 07:40:57 PDT

    Glad everyone feels that way about our Constitutional guarantees.
    Especially the part about the "preserving our freedoms against an
    external threat". I assume the same goes for the Second Amendment?

    WH

    Kuo, Jimmy wrote:

    >"When your fist meets my nose."
    >
    >Not quite "never."  But not too far away either.

    Warren Harrison, EIC/IEEE Software Magazine          warren@private
    Department of Computer Science           http://www.cs.pdx.edu/~warren
    Portland State University                          PHONE: 503-725-3108
    Portland, OR 97207-0751                              FAX: 503-725-3211