Portland Area (was: CRIME Senator Hatch - Destroy file swappers' computers)

From: Crispin Cowan (crispin@private)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 19:33:42 PDT

    St. Clair, James wrote:

    >Here within DC the ITAA serves as a great group

    CRIME (this mailing list, and associated meetings) is a Portland Oregon
    and regional group. I sometimes wonder how evident that is, given that
    we have subscribers like James who are far flung.

    Infosec is a global issue, and I don't mean to suggest that non-locals
    are not welcome. Among other things, I don't run CRIME, so my opinion on
    the matter doesn't count :)  But I'm curious how & why people from other
    regions become interested in and subscribe to our regional list?

    Crispin Cowan, Ph.D.           http://immunix.com/~crispin/
    Chief Scientist, Immunix       http://immunix.com
                http://www.immunix.com/shop/