RE: Portland Area (was: CRIME Senator Hatch - Destroy file swappers'computers)

From: George Heuston (geoneve@private)
Date: Sat Jun 21 2003 - 11:55:32 PDT

    Thanks Larry!  The CRIME group is composed of a great many members who
    can't make it up here to the Northwest to participate in our monthly
    meetings.  The listserv you're on, and the CRIME web pages, which record
    our speakers, topics, and occasionally slides, are very important to
    achieving the networking that is crucial to our business in the fast
    lane.  We value input from all the far corners of the group's reach.
    Stay tuned!

    Geo