Re: CRIME using fake domain from spam.

From: Alan (alan@private)
Date: Sun Jun 22 2003 - 12:10:59 PDT

    On Sat, 2003-06-21 at 21:12, Shaun Savage wrote:
    > Hello
    >
    > I received this bounced email because it thinks I sent it. How do I stop
    > forged email?

    You get rid of all your e-mail accounts and *never* get another one.

    You cannot stop people from forging e-mail headers, just as you cannot
    stop them from signing your name to junk mail lists or writing your name
    on their snail mail envelopes.

    The actions of others are impossible to control.  (Unless you have
    really good mind control technology and that is expensive.)

    --
    Alan <alan@private>