RE: CRIME Deletion of saved emails that are one month old

From: Dorning, Kevin E - DI-3 (kedorning@private)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 11:07:28 PDT

    It's not unusual for an e-mail site to have a maximum retention policy.  You should check your ISP's use policies.  They probably tell you they will delete anything that is over 30 days old.  Otherwise their servers fill up and cease to be able to server their customers.

    Kevin E. Dorning
    Chief Information Security Officer
    Office of the CIO  DI-3
    Bonneville Power Administration - USDOE