Re: CRIME dsl router question

From: Seth Arnold (sarnold@private)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 10:43:39 PDT

    On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 10:33:23AM -0700, Vincent Yau wrote:
    > I wanted to know if there are incidents where those popular
    > DSL/Cable Modem routers (popular for home use) have been
    > hacked?

    Quite a few instances. Some are even backdoors probably implemented to
    ease customer support.

    Luckily for you, all decent vendors supply firmware flashes for
    bugfixes. So, like any of the rest of your machines, you can upgrade
    them when the time comes.

    --
    United States of America, n: The finest plutocracy on the planet!