CRIME Security Training for Managers/Executives

From: Rich Rohrich (echobase@private)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 10:38:55 PDT

    Have a Manager who has been moved into a role which oversees Security
    Operations.  He'd like to understand more about what we do for a living,
    but he feels he needs some orientation/training so that he understands a
    little more of the technical details (although at a high level).

    There are plenty of training classes out there for Information Security
    Professionals, but little (that I am aware of) for IT Managers so they
    understand the basic concepts.  Some of the offerings I've seen out there
    talk about training for managers, but when I look at the course material,
    it looks a little too technical.  Its hard to tell.  Looks like what we
    need is some advice/recommendations.  Anyone?