CRIME ISSA Golf Tournament - August 8

From: Andrew Plato (aplato@private)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 15:58:44 PDT

    Hey everybody,

    Its time to *be* the ball.

    ISSA, Anitian, and NTI are sponsoring a golf tournament for August 8.
    This is a great chance to network with peers, have fun, and demonstrate
    your amazing (or in my case, pathetic) golfing skills.

    Anitian is putting together a couple of teams, if you're interested you
    can join one of our teams. Or, if you have 4 friends, put your own team
    together.

    For more information, check out the flyer at the ISSA website:

    http://www.issa-portland.com/pdf_files/1st%20ANN%20ISSA%20Golf.pdf

    Registration is $65. You get a day of golf, lunch, prizes, and endless
    amounts of fun. Registration deadline is July 25. So hurry up and join.

    Andrew Plato, CISSP
    President/Principal Consultant
    Anitian Enterprise Security

    503-644-5656 Office