CRIME eBlaster removal

From: Elaine Scheller (elainesmei@private)
Date: Sun Jul 27 2003 - 22:06:39 PDT

    I have recently discovered that my home pc has been loaded with eBlaster
    remotely. Since this isn't a visible program, how can I find and remove the
    program? There are removal programs available, which are the best and can
    this be accomplished another way? I'm a member of the list server under
    another name, does this matter?
    Thank you!
    Elaine Scheller