CRIME wierd SPAM

From: Brian Beattie (beattie@beattie-home.net)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 10:52:18 PDT

    I keep getting this wierd SPAM, purported to be form a time traveler
    looking for parts for his time machine or something.  I'm trying to
    figure out what the purpose of this spam is.

    very curious.
    --
    Brian Beattie            | Experienced kernel hacker/embedded systems
    beattie@beattie-home.net | programmer, direct or contract, short or

    "Honor isn't about making the right choices.
    It's about dealing with the consequences." -- Midori Koto