Re: CRIME wierd SPAM

From: Brian Beattie (beattie@beattie-home.net)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 11:26:56 PDT

    On Mon, 2003-07-28 at 11:16, Wil Cooley wrote:
    > On Mon, 2003-07-28 at 10:52, Brian Beattie wrote:
    > > I keep getting this wierd SPAM, purported to be form a time traveler
    > > looking for parts for his time machine or something.  I'm trying to
    > > figure out what the purpose of this spam is.
    > >
    > > very curious.
    >
    > Maybe you could trade him the parts for a ride in it?

    You know, if I had the parts, I coud probably build my own :)

    --
    Brian Beattie            | Experienced kernel hacker/embedded systems
    beattie@beattie-home.net | programmer, direct or contract, short or

    "Honor isn't about making the right choices.
    It's about dealing with the consequences." -- Midori Koto