Re: CRIME Windows processes

From: Jeff Bryner (jbryner1@private)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 12:02:25 PDT

    This isn't an endorsement but it looks like what you're after:

    http://www.liutilities.com/products/wintaskspro/processlibrary/

    They've also got a little database of processes you can url/tap into
    like:

    http://www.liutilities.com/products/wintaskspro/processlibrary/spoolsv/

    replace the spoolsv with the process you're interested in.

    If all you want is a list; this is the best one I've seen:
    http://www.labmice.net/articles/standardexe.htm

    Jeff.