CRIME Hi all

From: Steven Nichols (steven@private)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 15:38:46 PDT

    One of our customers has a story to tell.

    Apparently the "give me your bank account number and you will get the $"
    scam has gone one step further.

    Today, they received an email informing them that they had died. This email
    was sent to anyone w/ the same last name.

    They started receiving call from relatives.

    The email (which I do not have a copy of yet) said. So and so died. I am the
    executor of their estate. Please give me your bank acct. and the $40Mill
    will be dispersed ASAP.

    1.	Who can I report this to.
    2.	Has anyone seen this one yet?
    3.	What steps does my customer need to take.

    I am aware that this is a spam. That it should be ignored. But I'm trying to
    stop all of their relatives from being cleaned out.

    Any thoughts?

    Steve