CRIME GNU Help IV

From: Robert Johnston (bob@private)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 20:56:43 PDT

    I just got off the phone with Bruce Starr.  It looks like there is little chance
    in getting this through the house since the speaker is dead set against it.
    Neither of us can get a straight answer as to why from with the Speaker's office
    or the Majority office.

    As a last ditch effort, Bruce is going to try to attach it to a piece of
    legislation that is already in play.  Hopefully one that had already passed the
    house.  It is a long shot, but it is better than doing nothing at all.  If
    something does get put in place, we will need to move, and FAST! I am talking
    about making calls, visits and some serious media relations..

    I really appreciate all of the constructive feedback from you folks and working
    with the people that had originally started this jihad.

    *****

    Robert Johnston
    Datajockeys, LLC